Friday, July 22, 2005

Frantic Packing

Well, here I am at half three in the morning, still mid-packing, trying to download i-tunes so I can listen to music in Japan. I can't believe my organisation skills are this poor. I should be in bed now, surrounded by packed bags that weigh the correct ammount and have a computer full of cds, but no. As usual I left everything to the final hours, as if I like this pressure. I think I'm missing uni!

Anyway, I've had a good couple of weeks. I went back to Lancaster to graduate on Thursday, which was mainly hot and stressful, but with a nice sense of relief once you had picked up your degree. I stayed in Lancaster till Sunday, seeing friends, drinking and clearing out my messy house. Thankfully a kind friend came and helped me sort my house out, even though he hadn't long got back from a month of travelling. I doubt I'll get my deposit back though, some landlords are mean, plus we didn't put the bins out before we left. Aside from that, it was sad to go home, but it then hit me how much I had to do. I've spent the last three days running around shopping and visiting people, and some things are still not done. Thankfully Rhys came to Chester with me on one trip, think I would have gone insane shopping alone all week.

I leave for London tomorrow, and the Japan at 9pm on Saturday, so I may not get a chance to blog for a while. Hopefully though me next blog will be full of exciting photos and lacking the inane drivel of my day-to-day activities. Yes, I realise how dull this blog is, but I promise it will pick up once I'm in Japan.

On that note, I'm returning to pack. Need sleep though zzzzzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home