Monday, May 15, 2006

You look like...

I had been going on and on about writing an entry about our constant celebrity comparisons made by our Japanese community to the fellow ALTs. I was fortunate enough to have the other 5 island ladies in my house last night and began showing then the photos of their s'posed look-a-likes. In the midst of laughter I managed to persuade the lot of them to pose like the pictures I found. Here are the result;

Carrie has been told she looks like Hermione Granger more times than I've eaten sushi, and I've eaten a lot of sushi.



Lori has been compared to both Princess Diana and Jodie Foster. Though the one that has to be by far the best was her recent comparison with the Statue of Liberty...classic!



Catherine has been compared to the tennis player Maria Sharapova. Though she states that if you put a tennis racket in any blonde gaijin's hand the same comparison will be made.



When it came to Sierra, I have to admit that me and Catherine made this comparison. The Japanese folk have compared her to Madonna in her red head days. Catherine and I, on the other hand, think she's just like our very own Fergie!



Melissa hasn't been compared to a celebrity, instead she has been compared with Japanese high school students, which I don't have a picture of...to hand.

Me however, I apperently don't look like anyone famous, so I put it too the small collection of readers out there to suggest who I have a vague similarity too. otherwise I will have to be content with just looking like me.

1 Comments:

At 2:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure Carrie's mentioned it already, but you look an awful lot like Jodie Foster in some of the promo material for Flightplan.

I point you towards exhibit A: http://www.weekinrewind.com/images/FlightPlan2.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home