Thursday, March 30, 2006

What can your music tell you?

I never really do these kind of things but this amused me when I read Carrie's blog today and I thought I would give it a go. Basically I set my i-tunes to party shuffle, clicked refresh and answered the following questions.

1. How does the world see me?

Tekai ni hitotsu dake no Hana - Twelve Girls Band. The song title means "There is only one flower in the world (like you)". Which is a nice way for the world to see me!

Will I have a happy life?

The Reason - Hoobastank. A song about someone making mistakes and learning from them. I think this either means I will have a happy life, or I will have crap relationships...who knows?

What do people really think of me?

Old Master Painter/You are my sunshine - Brain Wilson. Well, if people want to think of me as their sunshine, who am I to stop them!

Do people secretly lust after me?

Heaven must have sent you - the Elgins. Hahaha, I'm assuming this means somebody does...being sent from heaven and all!


How can I make myself happy?

I'm not ok (I promise) - My Chemical Romance. A song about somebody messing you around and that you should get out. Which has some real meaning to me!

What should I do with my life?

Hereos and Villians - Brian Wilson. Apparently a song about enlightened and unenlightened folk and the need to seek out more enlightened people. So my life is heading on an...enlightened path!

Will I ever have children?

Where is my mind? - Pixies. This song can be linked to day dreaming, taking drugs and escaping the responsibilities of life. So, no children for me!

What is some good advice for me?

Temptingly Yours - Soulwax. A song about someone being betrayed and let down, but always being tempted back. So...stay away from tempting things I s'pose.

What do I think my current theme song is?

Their Law - Prodigy. A song about anarchy! Interesting theme song, clearly I should feel rebellious

What does everyone else think my theme song is?

We'll meet again - Johnny Cash. This is fitting seen as I'm far away from people at home and the leaving teachers! People obvoiusly hope to see me again! I hope this one is true.

What song will play at my funeral?

Refrain - SENS - Not really sure of the meaning of this song...but it's very relaxed. Interesting funeral music!

What type of men/women do you like?

Kamikaze - DJ Kaya. Hahaha...oh the irony. So I'm attracted to men on a path of self destruction. Thats amusing.

What is my day going to be like?

Kurenai - X Japan. In short...depressing. "If it's all dream, now wake me up
If it's all real, just kill me" I blame Carrie for this one appearing!

Why am I here?

Watermark - Enya. A peaceful peice of piano music that I listen to relax. I'm here to find my inner peace. Very new age!

What will people remember me for?

Personal Jesus - Johnny Cash. How amusing. What more can I say?

What song will I get stuck in my head?

Little Willie John - Mark Lanegan. Interesting, it is a good song!

Are there people outside waiting to take me away?

Rhythm is a dancer - SNAP. Only if they're taking me dancing.

What will this year be about

Driving Death Valley Blues - Mark Lanegan. A song about drugs, and giving up. Great year...great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home