Thursday, October 20, 2005

Pigs say bu bu.

My favourite conversation at elementary school last Wednesday was about the noises animals make. The kids found it very amusing that pigs go oink and dogs say woof. The other day I was asked to name the 2nd year JHS class mascot which was a pig, so I called it Oink, being in Japan made it quite original. I love elementary school, it's the best day of the week. Yesterday I rode a unicycle and played 'tip' for ages, though I was shattered by the end of the day. The teachers are really lovely too, they gave me a towel for going to the sports day and the other teacher made me two cds of this Japanese music I like. Yey.

I'm currently sat in school trying to lesson plan but feeling exceptionally lazy. I have become particularly useless at replying to emails, or comments people have posted. It should pick up when I eventually get the net at home.

Here are some random photos from absolutely ages ago.

The beach on Fukue where the boys went wind surfing. This is the least pretty beach on their island and it was still lovely.
Here is Alistair, Ian and Tony doing the very beautiful 'Ian' pose near the top of an old volcano in Fukue.
Here are some of the Tai chi ladies. This was an amzing BBQ that they made for us.
This is from Alistairs visit ages ago when George took a shine to him!
Here is Alistair looking impressed with the giant beer you can get at Georges, I always go for the giant malibu and coke myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home