Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Photo Crazy

Right, this is a big mix of Fukuoka, Nagasaki, Island photos to browse through. I will try and put any others in actual blog entries now. Please enjoy.

Some of the kids in this dance are at my elementary school. It's a really hard dance but I want to learn.


The dance festival in Urakuwa, these were the youngest kids but they were still really good, kaaaawwwaaaaiiiiiiiiii.


Here is Will looking stupid again in this great coat. It's for men, I promise.


I know I already have a photo of Will in this night shirt, but I love it, it makes me laugh everytime I see it.


This was Suzies birthday night with girls, back row is Ellen, Laura, Me, Catherine, front row is Claire, Suzie and Jen.


This is Suzies birthday photo when she just turned 22, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZIE.


This is Laura our Nagasaki CIR, she's really nice and really funny. Really don't know what Jen's doing in the back of the photo, but she looks pretty silly.


Here is (from the left) Emily, Ellen and Claire, more of the Nagasaki prefecture people. Claire travelled with us to Fukuoka. Ellen lives on an island near Claire and Will.


Jen, Suzie, Will, me and Alistair outside the restaurant we ate at in China town. Thanks for the fingers behind the head Alistair, aren't you the funny guy.


The lovely hats you can buy in china town, I tried one on but looked like a potatoe head and refused pictures. Think I sulked for 30 seconds also.


Here is Suzie in China town, Nagasaki. I really don't know what she's doing, answers on a postcard please.



Another brillaint shot of Will, made a huge impression on this blog.


Here are some giant snails near strange waterfalls.


This is Suzie, me and Jen in Hawks town which is a super cool and groovy hotel/mini village, complete with indoor rainforest!


Here is Alistair and Suzie looking wonderful in yukatas and stood by a model tower. I think aim was clearly to make Alistair get in as many stupid photographs as possible.


This is Fukuoka tower, very funky looking.


This is Georges bar, in Fukuoka (not to be confused with our Georges bar in Kamigoto). We got a tad snap happy in here, in fact I think I will put those photos on another entry.


Here is a busy and exciting street in Fukuoka's fun loving area Tenjin. Come here, the fun never ends!


The lockers in the capsule hotel...not really sure why you would be interested in seeing this, except maybe to observe differences between lockers in Britain and Japan...not that there is that much difference.....maybe we wouldn't use that shade of blue.....blah.


Me, Jen, Matt and Alistair on the ferris wheel of joy.


The ferris wheel view, how pretty.


A temple in Fukuoka


This is Suzie and Alistair on the Ferris wheel.


View from the ferris wheel in Fukuoka


Jen, Matt and me with our favourite pokemon character in Fukuoka


Random tube train, it just went on and on...


This is a classic, I love this photo so much because it took quite a while to get Alistair to stand next to the thing. Bless.


This is me in my capsule in Fukuoka


Ian and Alistair singing away at the block party

2 Comments:

At 3:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must....get....t-shirts...

 
At 4:17 am, Blogger Rhys said...

Hey, that's a big pokemon...thing (never really got the craze), amazing what they leave in the street!

Looks like you're having a brilliant time, which i know you are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home