Thursday, August 25, 2005

Killing time by hitting slime


I was shown this really cool game to download by Alistair. It's called Slime Forest and basically you have to kill the attacking slime by hiting it over the head, however you can only hit it if you spell the relevant katakana, hiragana or kanji floating above its head. It's hard, but a fun way to learn, and the characters are quite amusing. If anyone has a great ammount of free time and wishes to learn then check out Slime Forest and join in the fun.

I went to bed at 9.30 last night, my first early night in ages. I watched Red Dwarf in bed before I drifted off, ah I love that show. I spoke to Cristin yesterday which was really good, I have to get international call rates though because my bil will probably be huge!! I was worth it to speak to her though, find out any Lancaster gossip etc. Was nice to hear that a good bit of bitching about a certain someone has been going on around Lancaster. Although I refuse to take part in such antics, I feel quite happy about the situation knowing I had a lucky escape :)

Me and Melissa had an indoor picnic, and it rained really heavily last night. I just hope the weather clears up for the beach party. Alisair said he will teach me how to use his scooter when I visit his island, so going over soon! How good would it be to be able to drive by the time I come back to Britain. Also got a really nice email from Aya (the principals daughter) and she was recommending onsens, shame I can't use them. Anyway, short blog for today, I have my first enkai tonight, but I can't drink much because I have work tomorrow! Seems silly putting an enkai on a Thursday but nevermind, I will just watch the rest of the BOE and Blaine get wasted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home