Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Oh dear.

I woke up at 3a.m. this morning at the foot of my staircase with a sharp pain in my head. I can only assume I either fainted there, or sleep walked and fell. I knew I had a fever when I got home last night, and I remember lying on my sofa telling myself not to move and then the nausea would go away. I don't remember much after that. I dragged myself off to bed and then awoke to the noise of my alarm clock at 7. Oh how I wanted to stay in bed, to sleep more and then get up and be productive in my house! That was not to be the case and instead I am now sat in an exceptionally cold staffroom, with only two other teachers, dabbling on internet pages and reading blogs. It's so difficult to be productive when there are one thousand things I could be achieving if I could stay at home.

I will blog something exciting with pictures when I find the motivation to stop gnawing my arm with frustration and accept that sometimes you have to do things that you don't want to do. I'll start making the most of things tomorrow...I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home