Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside.

This weekend was hot and sunny. The island looked beautiful and I decided take full advantage of the weather. I haven't worn a bikini in ages, infact I think I had a phobia of swimsuits from university. I didn't go to the beach once last summer! This year I swore I had to go. Even though my bikini doesn't match and I still need to loose weight, I wanted to be in the ocean more than ever.

On Saturday me and Genki went to the secret beach, there was no one else there and the sea was perfectly clear. It was beautiful and warm to swim in, I felt so lucky to live on such a beautiful island.

Here's Genki by the beach.

The next day I went back to the secret beach with Catherine, Carrie and Sierra. I was a little burnt from the day before and put loads of suncream on. The beach was a little busier, but still quiet compared to the main beaches around. We played frisbee and talked in the water, and then we had lunch on the sand.

Catherine and Sierra look happy about the day!

The other people on the beach play the blindfold watermelon game. After they gave us a bag of watermelon!

This is the secret beach, so beautiful and peaceful.

After Catherine and Sierra left to meet Yuki (Sierra's boyfriend) me and Carrie went for another swim and then took beach action pictures.

This me doing "Ready to swim" wear.


Carrie shows "sporty" beach action.

I don't know what beach action this is...but the pink towel was a present from Carrie.

I'm attempting sophisticated at the beach here....and failing.

Thanks everyone for a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home