Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Final Trip for a regular visitor.

Last Saturday my good friend Alistair payed Kamigoto a final visit before he ehads back home to England at the end of the month. Alistair has not only been Kamigoto's most regular visitor, but he's also travelled with me on all my big holidays and listened to my moaning. He's a great guy and I'll miss his humour, and his sense of reality. He's got a great job lined up at home though, and I'm sure we'll catch up when I return home.

Alistairs partner in crime, Pippa, joined him on Saturday, and me and Carrie took them sightseeing.

Here's Pippa, Alistair and me at a view point outside of Arikawa.

Carrie, Pippa and me at the secret beach.

Why am I leaving somewhere beautiful like this?

Nipple rock...must learn it's real name one day.

Alistair plays a final game of pool.

In the evening we went to Shike for dinner and BB for drinks. We drank lots of wine and chatted excessively. I was happy they got to meet all my friends, and even Genki came out to meet them. It was a really fun evening. The next day me and Genki drove them to the ferry port and said goodbyes. It was sad, and Alistair, I'm bloody going to miss you. Thanks for being a great friend and good luck in the future.

You better keep in touch!

3 Comments:

At 2:39 pm, Blogger Sierra said...

You're looking great Vicky! I can't wait to see you again. I hope I don't have to wait until our good-bye party!?!
Sierra

 
At 11:18 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheers Vicky, I had a great time! I'll always remember my time in Japan, thanks for being such a good friend! See you back in the UK sometime in the future!

Alistair x

 
At 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely blog entry! I'll miss Alistair too, and of course you Vicky! I'll miss everyone here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home