Saturday, November 05, 2005

I miss........

1. My family

2. Staying at Cristin and Suzannes till 6am talking about everything and nothing and drinking and laughing and realizing these were my best friends in the world.

3. Chatting with Emma over strange TV programmes and having someone who knew me so well that ever time I was ill/sad/stressed I would get crumpets/chocolate or care.

4. Bothering Sean and Rob late at night when I was writing an essay and couldn't sleep and needed some company.

5. My good Colwyn Bay friends who were so much fun. I hope Jason and Noel will visit soon.

6. Having long chats about criminology, life and small insignificant things with the best tutor I ever had, Ryan.

7. Shopping with Rhys, just one day was great. I look forward to him helping me update my wardrobe on my eventual return.

8. Pub drinking and intellectual chatter with Helen, I love that we became great friends and I miss her. I know she would love Japan.

9. Poker with Neil and James, and the general banter that came with it, and all the fun we had!

10. I miss pasta and sauce and jacket potatoe like you wouldn't believe.

11. I miss Lambie

12. I miss Lancaster, the castle, the uni and everything with it.

13. Fairfield stores, I miss that job, that life, the smiles, the fun that came with it.

14. I miss my hair straighteners.

15. I miss a good darn hairdressers!

16. I miss the freedom of not waking up at 6am everyday!

17. I miss TV! I miss cheap CD's!

Don't get me wrong, I love it here. I love it so much that I think I will stay here 2 years and not come home until then. I've made amazing friends, but there are some people who you always miss, some songs that you remind you of them. I am happier than I have been for ages, but I still wish my closest friends were here with me. Anyway, it's late, and I should head to sleepy land. These are my thoughts.

1 Comments:

At 6:58 pm, Blogger Rhys said...

"Shopping with Rhys, just one day was great. I look forward to him helping me update my wardrobe on my eventual return."

And so, the only person who trusts my fashion sense is revealed!

Only messing, was a fantastic day, loved it loads.

Miss you too!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home