Saturday, June 11, 2005

First Time

This is my first attempt at writing a blog, and I'm beginning because the idea of e-mailing individuals weekly from Japan seems like a tedious task. I'm currently still in Britain, but I fly out on the 23rd of July, and I'm incredibly scared! I know Japan is going to be an amazing country to live in, but being far away from home for a year does seem a little daunting. I haven't even begun to consider what I'm taking in my suitcase and I really have to practice my Japanese. With the results of my degree being published in two weeks, my dads wedding next weekend and moving back to Wales from Lancaster, Japan seems to something I can't begin planning for yet. I can't focus on it anyway. Well, I've started now, this is just the beginning.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 am, Blogger Jake said...

Hello Vicky, I'm sure you're gonna be fine in Japan. Seriously!

Make sure you check my tunes whilst you're there if you get the chance!
Jaroon.co.uk

Anyway yeah and stuff la la. I'm the first person to have posted on your blog!
Woo!
I can do italic cos I'm cool like that. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home